The iPhone is a touch-screen build smartphone developed by Apple Inc . that has the inclusion of computer, cellular phone, ipod and digital camera. Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, announced the first demo of the first generation iPhone on 29th January, 2007 at Macworld Conference & Expo.
Apple released the first iPhone in the USA in the month of June in the same year.
The iPhone has been established with the Apple’s iOS mobile operating system. Since then new versions of iPhones and new iOS updates has been released by the Apple.
Apple sold more than 2.2 billion iPhones till the end of October, 2018.
The iPhone and the Android smartphones are the two main players in the mobile market throughout the globe. Both these platforms have provided huge profits for their parent companies. The iPhone has brought huge profits for Apple company making it one of the world’s most valuable trade company.
Some suitable words suggested by Steve Jobs for the letter ‘i’ mean individual, instruct, internet, inspire and inform.
Apple released the iPhone 3G in twenty-two countries on July 11, 2008 and gradually extended its sale in eighty countries.
There was huge investment by the Apple for the promotion of the iPhone. Apple spent nearly $ 647 million on advertising for the iPhone in the US alone.
Let’s see the iPhone versions that Apple released with time progression:
1. iPhone 3G- Apple released the iPhone 3G on 11 July,2008.
2. iPhone 3GS- Apple released the iPhone 3GS on 19 June, 2009.
3.iPhone 4- Apple released the iPhone 4 on 24 June, 2010.
4. iPhone 4S- Apple released the iPhone 4S on 14 October, 2011.
5. iPhone 5- Apple released the iPhone 5 on 21 September, 2012.
6. iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c- Apple released the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c on 20 September, 2013.
7. iPhone 6 & 6 Plus: Apple released the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus on 19 September, 2014.
8. iPhone 6s & 6s Plus: September 19, 2015: Apple released the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus on 19 September, 2015.
9. iPhone SE: Apple released the iPhone SE on 31 March, 2016.
10. iPhone 7 & 7 Plus: Apple released the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus on 16 September , 2016.
11. iPhone 8 & 8 Plus: Apple released the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus on 22 September , 2017.
12. iPhone X: Apple released the iPhone X on 3 November , 2017.
13. iPhone XS & XS Max: Apple released the iPhone XS and XS Max on 21 September , 2018.
14. iPhone XR: Apple released the iPhone XR on 26 October, 2018.
15. iPhone 11: Apple released the iPhone 11 on 20 September, 2019.
16. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Apple released the iPhone 11 Pro Max on 20 September, 2019.
17. iPhone SE (second generation): Apple released the iPhone SE on 24 April, 2020.
18. iPhone 12: Apple has released the iPhone 12 on 13 October, 2020.
Basically iCloud is a drive type or an online storage system developed by Apple. iCloud allows the users to store the content confidentially and backup the contents on an external location. This means any Apple products i.e. MacBook, iPhone, iPad have the availability of contents whenever in need.
Also, iCloud has the access to store the contents from the internet accessed gadget.
For Apple devices, users need to secure them with the iCloud account for the first time set up. This is widely known as the iPhone activation lock.
Users may sign in to their iCloud account online to find the stolen device or avoid its usage from anywhere else.
So the popular synonym for the iCloud may be regarded as Activation Lock. This has been an important feature launched in iOS 7 to avoid iPhone thefts.
With the help of Activation Lock, the iPhone thief cannot have the iCloud username and password of the stolen device and hence cannot operate it.
Advantages of iCloud :
1. All the contents are securely stored in iCloud Drive.
2. With iCloud, all the apps like Calendar, Notes, Mail, Contacts, etc. may be kept updated.
3. Users may update the photos automatically using iCloud drive.
4. Users may access their messages across all the devices.
5. Users may create and edit the documents or presentations on the web with iCloud.com.
6. Whenever the device is turned on or locked, iCloud may automatically back up the iOS devices over Wi-Fi .
7. iCloud helps to find the lost device, track it or even remotely erase it.
8. iCloud comes with 5 GB of free storage . Users can upgrade for more storage at any time.
9.Users may share books, videos, music and many more with the family members with the help of iCloud.
Apple introduced the iPhone activation lock security feature at the beginning of 2015. This set the device locked to the iCloud account. Until the users enter their user ID and password they may not access the device contents and features.
This simply means if the iPhone has an iCloud account lock on users need to unlock it before accessing the device.
While this is not a big concern for the newly brought iPhone gadgets but if the device has been bought from a relative or friend or some second hand vendor, things may go wrong. There are chances that the device is locked and the username and the password of the previous owner may be required to unlock it.
Even if people jailbreak the device or reset the device or take the help of the hacker, they cannot gain access to the device and operate it. This is really an awkward experience.
Methods to unlock iCloud account
Method 1: Using Official iPhone Unlock
The official iCloud Activation Lock Removal Tool works on all versions of the iPhone globally. This is one of the most efficient tool to unlock locked iCloud account on iPhone.
Steps for using iCloud Activation Lock Removal Tool:
Step 2. In the drop down menu, select the handset type.
Step 3. Enter the IMEI/serial number of the device and send it.
Users will receive a confirmation email that indicates the unlocking of the iPhone. For the completion of the process may take several days also.
The greatest merit of this tool is that it works with any iPhone models and is reachable in any nation throughout the globe. Alternately, the tool is not free to use.
METHOD 2: Ask the seller to remove the activation lock
Users may contact the seller to unlock the iCloud lock on the iPhone. The sellers just need to have the information about the condition of the device which may be e-mailed. When the seller unlocks the iCloud account, the users may be able to setup the device once again on the own.
Users may visit the nearby local Apple Store and request them to unlock the iCloud account. If you have a local Apple Store then you can visit them and request they unlock it. However there are some terms and conditions that they consider before unlocking the account.
- Users need to have the original receipt as a proof of ownership.
- If the users has purchased from any vendors, there should be some proof of sale transaction and payment information. However, if the owner is dead, Apple may help in accessing the device with some conditions.
- If the device is stolen or any sorts of doubts persist, Apple will not assist the person in unlocking the iCloud account at any condition.
METHOD 4: Using Free trial version of iBypasser
Using iBypasser app also, users may remove the iCloud activation lock on iPhone and other iOS-based gadgets. If the users have forgotten the passcode, iBypasser can remove the screen passcode. Users may download and install the free trial version of this app for their computers.
The trial version is just to sort out if the app really works. In order to confirm the unlock, users need to buy the license. it is just to see that the app really works before the users determine to buy the app.
METHOD 5: Using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) to unlock iCloud Account
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) is one of the highly efficient tools to unlock the iCloud account on iPhone. It is quite popular among the users for its versatility and with some easy clicks, users may attain the desired results.
- Easy to use.
- Incredible speed so quite fast in unlocking the iCloud account.
- No requirement of technical knowledge to use the tool.
- Supported by almost all the iOS devices easily.
- The device cannot be tracked from the previous ID once unlocked.
It is supported only by the iPhones of iOS 11.4 versions or earlier.
How to protect the iPhone ID from hackers??
Users should consider these things in order to prevent hacking of iPhone ID:
1. Never respond to the phishing emails as the frauds try to get the login ID by telling to log on.
2. Always prefer iCloud.com to log in the Apple account.
3. Choose a lengthy strong password.
4. Set up two factor authentication
That’s it. We have come to the end of this article. We hope the methods explained above to unlock the iCloud account on phone will the help the users rectify their problems. Users should discourage second-hand products especially the stolen iPhones as it affects morality and dignity. Share this article with your colleagues and tell us their views regarding this very topic ‘How to unlock iCloud account on iPhones?’
Must Try Products This Year:
1.Get Paid To Use The Most Popular Social Media. Click Here……
2.Most Easiest Way To Increase Instagram Followers. Click Here….
3.Get The Greatest Collection Of Templates For Every Business. Click Here…
4.Learn How Social Media Tycoons Rule The Business World. Click Here…
5.Learn Everything About Succeeding On Various YouTube Niches. Click Here…
6.Make Your Life Easy With This Perpetual Income Source. Click Here…
7.The Hyper-Suggest Tool Is The Best For Every Business Success. Click here…